Sign Up for the 2014 Southwest Nationals!
Posted October 18, 2013
We are proud to announce that the 5th annual Southwest Nationals will be held February 4-9, 2014 at the Ben Avery Shooting Facility in Phoenix, Arizona. We will be sending programs to shooters on our mailing list soon, in the meantime you can download the Match Program here to sign up.
The SWN has become one of the premier Long Range matches in the US. We had 258 competitors last year from 5 different countries, and expect more this year. Visit our new SWN page and watch our introduction video for more information.
Here are a few of the match highlights:
- We offer six full days of shooting. The Grand Agg runs from Fri-Sun to include as many people as possible. The other days consist of a shooting clinic, midrange match and two team matches. Take a look at our schedule of events to better plan your trip!
- We run three completely separate events, with equal awards given to Sling (TR), F-Open and F-TR divisions.
- Shot Challenge Match – We randomly select three individual shots from each stage of fire to create an aggregate. The winners of this aggregate in the Sling, F-Open and F-TR divisions will each receive a free entry to the 2015 SWN. Anyone to shoot a perfect score of 210-21x’s will receive 50 boxes of Berger Bullets. There is no additional entry fee for this match; all competitors are automatically entered.
- Berger will award $3,500 to the top winners in the Grand Agg (in addition to the bullet awards and other prize money).
- There will be over 30,000 Berger Bullets given in awards, plus other donated prizes.
We also have new opportunities for industry sponsors this year. Visit our sponsors page for more information on how to get involved and connect with shooters!
Whether you are a competitor or a sponsor, we look forward to seeing you there!